Welcome to the Saga Developers Journal.

Silverlode Interactive has released the worlds first “Collectible MMORTS” game, SAGA. This developers' blog is here to give you a never-too-serious behind the scenes look at the company.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Its big, really really BIG

After hearing some excitement from the coding floor I had to run over to investigate. Everyone was crowded around two of the development machines where very large models were battling entire armies. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen, the goddess which is the only way I could describe her was casting various spells on the attacking armies. I turned to Monk to try to make sense of the situation. Why I asked would anyone want to face such a monstrosity? Rewards he answered me with a smile, players will do it for the rewards.
What could be cooler then a 60 foot tall goddess, except a 60 foot tall goddess who drops Phat Loot!

1 comment:

Fascion said...

"What could be cooler then a 60 foot tall goddess, except a 60 foot tall goddess who drops Phat Loot!"
So the rumors are true! Can't wait to see this new quest system.