Welcome to the Saga Developers Journal.

Silverlode Interactive has released the worlds first “Collectible MMORTS” game, SAGA. This developers' blog is here to give you a never-too-serious behind the scenes look at the company.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In Sam's world

When testing quests with the same army for extended periods of time, our QA team develops a certain relationship with their troops. They gather equipment for them depending on the role each unit is to play and even name each company.

This could explain the connection one of our internal QA testers developed with one of her boar rider units. I know I work with a talented group here at Saga HQ, still, often they exceed my expectations. Such was the case this morning when I passed Sam’s desk and noticed a doodle she had drawn depicting a story featuring her elite boar rider unit.

After a bit of coaxing we convinced her to share some of her doodles which feature many of her troops and their exciting adventures.

This is the first of the upcoming “In Sam’s world” series.



1 comment:

Todendron said...

Hahaha.. I love that one. Good work Sam. I like the caption below. I rephrased it "even the most noble Orcs can fall into temptation."