Welcome to the Saga Developers Journal.

Silverlode Interactive has released the worlds first “Collectible MMORTS” game, SAGA. This developers' blog is here to give you a never-too-serious behind the scenes look at the company.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

and we are back..

After a short break we are back blogging away. The blogging duties have been entrusted to me, John, so be kind. Sit back relax and grab a drink. what am I talking about. You should be playing Saga not reading this blog. In the words of Big Black, "Do work son".
You heard the man,go do some work, and when I say work I mean play Saga of course.

Before you leave to play Saga, one thing. Let us know what you think about this site and the game. We love us some feed back. So leave it all ready, geez.

Ok, one other thing. I'm sure you're all aware that the free version of Saga is available, so give it a try. Then when you find out how freaking awesome this game is, register for the full version. You wont be disappointed. Really you wont, have I ever lied to you?

Later

No comments: