Welcome to the Saga Developers Journal.

Silverlode Interactive has released the worlds first “Collectible MMORTS” game, SAGA. This developers' blog is here to give you a never-too-serious behind the scenes look at the company.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Question?


As I wrote the title for this post I had a Dwight Schrute moment. Any who, I know as you all take a break from play Saga, the worlds first collectible mmo rts game, you take a few minutes to see what's the latest post here. Now I want this to be a blog for the people and by the people, so let me know what you'd like to see. In the near future I'll be posting some pictures of members of the Saga team, and I'd like to add some more video of the team as well. Let me know what you'd like to see here., or what you'd like to know. Post a comment so I know what you want, and so I know that someone is reading this.

Get your Saga on!

No comments: