Welcome to the Saga Developers Journal.

Silverlode Interactive has released the worlds first “Collectible MMORTS” game, SAGA. This developers' blog is here to give you a never-too-serious behind the scenes look at the company.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Billion Game Sites, give or take a million

I've come to the realization that the internet is huge. I mean really it's big, and there are at least 253 web sites out there. Of those 253 sites a billion of them are game sites. All billion of these games site are wanting Saga to be listed on their site. Being the loving, service oriented person that I am. Really it comes down to the fact that I just care. I'm trying to fulfill each site owners dream of having Saga listed on their site. So here is my question for all you so called gamers. Is that an ok term to use? Will the non gamers be offened by that? The last thing I want to do is exclude people from the joy of playing Saga. Oh, my question, where do you go to find games?
Second question. If I were to make Saga not only the worlds first collectible MMORTS game, but also the first collectible MMORTS MLM game. Would you be in my downline? On that note if you tell 3 friends about this blog you will feel really happy about yourself. You should give it a try.

John

Just to make sure you know that we really wont make this a mlm game, At least not until we can come up with a good comp plan and a line of Saga vitamins and lotion.

No comments: