Welcome to the Saga Developers Journal.

Silverlode Interactive has released the worlds first “Collectible MMORTS” game, SAGA. This developers' blog is here to give you a never-too-serious behind the scenes look at the company.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free ride...


Ok, for all of you out there who have been holding off playing Saga. You have been officially called out. Slava, our Marketing Director, my boss, yes the same boss I beat in Saga, anyways he has a new blog. In this blog he is showing you that yes; you can play Saga for free and still have fun. Now, my wife still encourages you to pay for the full version, she would like to make the mortgage payment, but this is a great way to feel us out. So, for those who have been holding out, come on already get on the Saga express and take a ride. Sorry for that last bit. I've been watching old WKRP reruns. Gotta love Dr. Fever.
I guess you'd be wanting the new blog site huh? http://sagafree.blogspot.com/

John

No comments: