Welcome to the Saga Developers Journal.

Silverlode Interactive has released the worlds first “Collectible MMORTS” game, SAGA. This developers' blog is here to give you a never-too-serious behind the scenes look at the company.

Friday, April 25, 2008

The wind beneath our wings


A good Friday to you all. I was thinking it's been a while since I posted about some of our team here. So I thought I'd throw up a picture of our fearless Director of Marketing, Slava(the one on the left. The guy on the right is Mark, he's too cool for school). Slava heads up the marketing here at Saga. I will have to say he's done a pretty good job. Look you're here right. It was probably through one of Slava's genius marketing ideas that made you want to play Saga so bad in the first place. So, if you meet Slava or chat with with him on the boards tell him thanks for bringing Saga into your life.

No comments: